Sunday, January 3, 2016

January 3

Therefore if anyone is in Christ there is new creation; 
The old has gone, the new has come! 2 Cor 5:17

The new year is off to a great start! I was able to experience the worship and fellowship at both campuses this morning and it was a real blessing. New faces and spirit led encounters were part of the excitement in both locations. We had 2 full Discover Crossroads groups kick off this morning.

PLEASE share your stories below!

Here's the gist of an encouraging note I received before Christmas...
The note was from a couple in our congregation who have both had significant physical issues. They were expressing how thankful they were for the care they were given during and after hospital stays. The impact was not only the meeting of the practical needs but the encouragement of a faith that was displayed not only on Sundays but every day!

7 comments:

  1. Ann Mock shared with me today that "flat Reid" (my words) had a convert!! Someone gave their lives to Christ at 9:30 service. Bruce and Marc C had the follow up, so they may care to elaborate or correct me if I'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was an awesome day because I got to minister to so many different people. The most memorable was a woman who asked me to pray for her and who has only been here 3 times but feels like Crossroads is her home. Also, I was really encouraged because yesterday I had finally settled on my new year's "focus." It is based on the words of an old worship song...."More love, more power, more of You (Jesus) in my life." The scriptures I chose to go with it to focus on this year are 1 Corinthians 13 and Ephesians 1: 15-23. I was so blessed that Reid spoke about love and power in his message this morning. It is so cool when the Holy Spirit confirms things for me in that way. God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was neat to hear stories this morning from our first Discover Crossroads class of people being drawn to Christ through Crossroads. Also, thanking God for safe travels as Rebecca and I just arrived after a day of driving to our first stop in Lumberton, NC. We will arrive to SCAD tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in a Discover Crossroads Class as well and really enjoyed hearing how people arrived at Crossroads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned from my husband this week that Mark Hughes drives from Taneytown to Hampstead every Sunday to be a part of the set up team.
    ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก


    ReplyDelete
  6. The bout will be housed in the T-Mobile arena on the Las Vegas Strip in Nevada. The venue has held major fights in the past, including UFC 202, in which McGregor beat Nate Diaz on points.Watch Mayweather vs Mcgregor Boxing HD
    2017 Mayweather McGregor Fight streaming

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete