Sunday, August 2, 2015

August 2

A new command I give you: Love one another. 
As I have loved you, so you must love one another.  John 13:34

It was a fun day at Crossroads with lots of new faces at our services and lots of familiar faces at our leadership launch.  Thank you to everyone who made both happen.  I'm glad we get to do this together!

The one story I would share from this morning is the Century lacrosse coach Nick who was at church for the first time with about a dozen guys from the lacrosse team.  Nick was an adult guest at Saranac with us and gave his life to Christ a week ago!

Please share where you sensed God at work in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. God has revealed to me over the past couple weeks some struggles with anxiety that I’ve had for several years. He has also placed several other dealing with anxiety issues in front of me. "Hugging Vampires" and seeking God lately have made me realize that I most often look at these people as weak. What I know is that in our weakness Christ is Strong. Any good that I do is Christ in me. We in the church are aways comparing ourselves to others. I'm not as bad as him or her... If we start from the perspective that Paul did in the sermon today, I think we would have a better start at truly loving others and making a greater impact for the Kingdom.

    Thank God for His revelations, for Reid's vulnerability in his own struggles, and making it relatable to the masses!

    ReplyDelete