Sunday, November 15, 2015

November 15

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

NEXT off to a great start! As we began to focus on what's next for Crossroads I want to highlight a few things for everyone on our team.  Over the next 2 weeks I will continue to challenge our congregation to embrace what's next for Crossroads by serving and giving. Our NEXT offering will begin on November 29 and continue through the ed of the year. Our goal that I will continue to communicate from the stage is 100% and $100,000. I would ask that you join me in praying specifically for those goals. Be strong and courageous!

This is one story from this morning from Michelle (A 20 something who serves with us in Capernaum) she wrote to Elizabeth...
...the coolest thing is right before service I saw Lori in the lobby and we were talking and somehow she was led to ask me if I'd be interested serving in children's ministry and funny thing was a few days ago God brought that to my heart but I kept putting it aside BC of fear.   Well I said yes and got an application and then I heard the sermon and it fit so well that being courageous is being afraid but doing it anyway... I always let fear get in the way but at the same time if I'm really still and listen to His whisper - look for opportunity then joy happens! I'm super excited to see what God is going to do at Crossroads! 

Please share your stories below!

1 comment:

  1. Sunday's service was great! It was neat to see the guys from Men of Standard up on the stage and to hear Everett's story again. The message was powerful and a great challenge. Reid, thank you for being willing to be bold.

    ReplyDelete