Sunday, November 8, 2015

November 8

But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found. Luke 15:32


What a great celebration of life!  Thank you to everyone who participated in the baptism services this morning.  We had such a diverse mix of people of all ages and backgrounds. I know the Hampstead campus was with us in spirit and I can't wait until we have out first baptisms there. Maybe some folks who came for the first time today will be those people!

Please share your stories from this week in the comments below!


7 comments:

  1. What a great way to end a great series! People taking a step back to God! We were 10 short miles away from the baptisms being in Hampstead, but I see the Lord doing such a special thing there, and I think our April Baptisms will be incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great morning! It was so neat to see all of the baptisms! I really enjoyed watching Bernie and JJ get baptized and declare their lives are new in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the comment from a Carroll County teacher and coach who declared new life at the early service: I was baptized at 15 but I am not the same person! Here's to not staying as we are ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very very cool! How did God figure all of that out and still keep the world running?

    ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your post good blog on site,Thanks for your sharing.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete